Monday, February 26, 2018

Interesting Experience

   I'm attending a course called Technology in Education at LIU with doctor Amal Farhat. From the first session with her I felt really interested in the course. Firstly, because the instructor is very passionate about the course; Secondly, because the course itself is very useful and important in my professional life. The course is reflected by its name, so it is talking about how to use technology in education. she started with how to benefit from gmail account, creating files where we store all our achievements and how to use it in creating online quizzes, questionnaires, evaluation of students and many others.. I'm really benefiting from this course overall.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed them all. But the one about designing quizzes was my favorite. I see that we are all interested about learning more and enjoying working about what we learned. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They told me that we are going to enjoy this course, and really i am enjoying it a lot. Best of luck Malak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. same feelings honey, and they will more and more when you are engaging and teaching them to your students the light of change and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your profile is just so captivating i haven't fixed mine yet and i have to admit you gave me some ideas on how to organize my blog and adjust some things in it...i hope that you will meet all your expectations from this course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed! the course seems to be beneficial in terms of meeting students' technological interests and advancing in education towards a more professional spectrum. Best of luck dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. technology is the main base of these days, and always improving and we should follow its development.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the part where you mentioned Mrs. Amal's passion about this course, that's exactly what I see in her and in her class. hope you are enjoying this course like I'm enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Technology is not only about technology itself or more efficiency but also about discovering new methods and processes;as we are doing in this course .I wish all luck and success dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice description to the course we are attending and to the doctor too!! hope to get more benefits from this course. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This course is so interested because we are learning so many applications as you said Malak, and I hope this course will benefit us a lot especially ones who like to discover new things like us.

    ReplyDelete